Hello and Welcome! Brightest of Blessings to You!

Thanks for stoppin' by, hope you enjoy your stay! There's great stuff hiding All over this Blog.. Treasure Hunt!!
Might be some Prizes to win, Amazing people to meet, Fantastic reads, Awesome sites to see, and so much more...
Subscribe to Us and get all our craziness right in your emailbox!
Read (atleast scroll) all the way down bottom for some Awesomeness!
Keep checkin back for Random Posts, Giveaways, Contests, Rants, Humor and Happenings!
~~~>We Love Comments! We want to Hear from You!!!
www.SpiralHawkStudio.etsy.com
www.Facebook.com/SpiralHawk
SpiralHawkStudio@gmail.com

Friday, April 20, 2012

 Musings...


Don't you love it when...
     ... Don't you love it when you find humorous little ironies in life?  My son, on his walk home from school yesterday, was given a small copy of the New Testament, Psalms and Proverbs.  They were giving them out apparently on the corner in front of the school.  The irony is, that upon arriving home and showing off his "free book", he sticks his favorite bookmark in it.  The bookmark is one that I designed and he kept one- and the symbolism in the artwork happens to represent the God and Goddess of the Old Religion.



...Different strokes for different Folks-
the world keeps spinnin' anyway...


Something weird about me.  It's so easy to piss me off, and yet so difficult.  You can poke fun, call me names, yo-mama this and that etc. and it'll have no effect.  Yet, for some reason, if you give me the finger, I get mad.  What is it about this simple and ancient gesture that affects me so?  I'm not sure, and can't quite figure it out.  Just don't give me the finger.
I'll be 75 years old and some punk will flip me off at a red light.  I shit you not, I will whip off one of my diabetic socks, drop my dentures into it and come out swingin.  "Sunma bitch!"

                                                                                                                    --Hawk



 

No comments:

Post a Comment